Fortnite is the most popular game around the globe due to its countless features. The game provides many unique features that make the player love the game even more. Many new updates are made in the game every new week. To play the game you have to make an account on the Epic games account. You can create an account on any platform including Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, PC, or Playstation. Many people love to play the game and they spend most of their time playing the game. Fortnite has 350 million players who are currently playing the game. Still, some people want to delete the account from Fortnite fortbang.info. There can be different reasons for this may be they want to shift to a different platform or wants to make a new account. Another reason can be they get bore and move to some other fighting games like Pubg and call of duty. If you want to delete the account then you have to delete the Epic game account. All your game purchases with being removed once you delete the account.
Steps to Delete Fortnite Account: If you are sure and want to delete the account then follow the steps given:
- Go to the Epic link and open your account. On the top right corner, there will be an option of login. You first log in to your account.
- Go to the general setting on the bottom of the page there will be an option to delete the account. Select request account deletion.
- A confirmation mail will be sent to you on your email associated with your Epic account with 6 digit code in it.
- In the text field of delete account enter that code and press confirm delete request.
- After performing these steps if you are not automatically logged out of your account then press logout to complete the procedure.